• Home
  • Canadian Experience Class (CES)

Canadian Experience Class (CES)

Canadian Experience Class Explained

The Canadian Experience Class is for skilled workers who have Canadian work experience and want to become permanent residents

If you are interested in immigrating to Canada on permanent basis, please go through the details and connect with our consultant

You will be evaluated against the following selection factors

Minimum Requirement

Required Language Level in Reading, Writing,Listening and Speaking
  • Canadian Language Benchmark 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs or
  • Canadian Language Benchmark 5 for NOC B jobs

Have at least 1 year of skilled work experience in Canada, in the last 3 years before you apply, and the work experience must be:

  • full-time, or
  • an equal amount in part-time

Have gained your work experience by working in Canada legally in one of the following :

  • Managerial jobs (skill level 0)
  • Professional jobs (skill type A)
  • technical jobs and skilled trades (skill type B)


  • There is no education requirement for Canadian Experience Class
  • Consult us if you want to increase your express entry ranking


  • You should not be inadmissible to Canada
  • Consult us to know your admissibility

How Bir Immigration Services can help you in the application process?

As a regulated Canadian immigration consultant, we are authorized to represent our clients and guide them through the process from the journey of Express Entry Profile Creation until Landing in Canada.